NIIT Turns to Axiom IO for Cloud Migration
NIIT Technologies is a leading global IT solutions organization, enabling its clients to transform at the intersect of unparalleled domain expertise and emerging technologies to achieve real-world business impact.
The Data Center which hosted the WINDOWS 7 Desktop was ready to be decommissioned due to end of life (Hardware and Operation System) had to immediately migrate VDI to Azure Cloud.
Team Axiom IO has done a thorough analysis of the migration solution for NIIT and suggested adopting Azure cloud for deployment and to upgrade the WINDOWS 7 operating system to WINDOWS 10 since support for Win7 is coming to an end.
- Moving the data from existing datacenter to Azure Cloud.
- Building the Citrix Set-up for the customer.
- Building the Netscalar gateway for external Access.
- Configuring Two factors like Okta and Azure MFA.
- Azure Cloud as the Hosting Platform
- Citrix for DAAS (Desktop as a Service)
- Citrix ADC for External Gateway
- Okta and Azure MFA for Two factor Authentication.
NIIT team has been very positive on the way the migration was accomplished. Above all, they are happy with the environment being stable, highly scalable, and highly reliable which helped them carry out effective business operations.