Technical writers plan, create, and maintain educational content as an integral part of the engineering or user experience. The content is often in the form of documentation, but may also be UI text, sample code, videos, or other educational material. Regardless of the content medium, technical writers are distinguished by their abilities to explain complex topics in a way that’s useful to their audience.
Technical Writers take intricate information and communicate it clearly, concisely, and accurately. As a Technical Writer, you’ll work with engineering and business teams to publish clear, accurate, and concise documentation for our products and features.
- Write technical documentation, including overviews, how-to guides, user guides, and API references.
- Organize existing documents, identify documentation gaps, and drive new projects, keeping a focus on customer needs.
- Define documentation requirements and work with engineers to create and update internal and external documentation.
- Manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Edit, clarify, and enhance documents written by engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience as a technical writer.
- Experience researching and writing documentation for developers, end users.
- Experience with public Cloud technologies like AWS, Azure.
- Experience in writing how-to and technical documents