Covid-19 has paralysed the world and the companies that have relied on cloud have got an opportunity to be Anti-fragile. We believe in digital transformation that can provide strong stimuli to the Covid-19 hit, digitally paralysed businesses.
Axiom IO helps global businesses take a dynamic approach to digital transformation and cloud adoption. With a unique combination of industry knowledge and cross- platform expertise, we offer end-to-end solutions to adopt efficient and economical cloud models. We enable organizations to navigate the complexities of cloud adoption, and transition into smarter, agile and effective processes, and stay ahead in today’s world. We are a 100+ people company headquartered in California, US with biggest team in Hyderabad, India.
Our entire team works from home, wherever they are closer to family staying safe. Join us to be part of our awesome journey.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of Sr. Systems Engineer activities including Planning, Implementation, Migration, Upgrade and Support.
- Work on client management and vendor management.
- Ensuring Deliverables as per the milestones are delivered on time and to the requisite level of quality
- Work with PM/AM/TL and participating on internal/client meetings
- VMware / Hyper-V
- Cisco UCS / HP / etc.,
- VMware SRM / Zerto DR solution
- Windows Server Administration
- Linux Server Administration
- AWS / Azure
- Storage – Tegile / NetApp
- Networking – L2/L3