Covid-19 has paralysed the world and the companies that have relied on cloud have got an opportunity to be Anti-fragile. We believe in digital transformation that can provide strong stimuli to the Covid-19 hit, digitally paralysed businesses.
Axiom IO helps global businesses take a dynamic approach to digital transformation and cloud adoption. With a unique combination of industry knowledge and cross- platform expertise, we offer end-to-end solutions to adopt efficient and economical cloud models. We enable organizations to navigate the complexities of cloud adoption, and transition into smarter, agile and effective processes, and stay ahead in today’s world. We are a 100+ people company headquartered in California, US with biggest team in Hyderabad, India.
Our entire team works from home, wherever they are closer to family staying safe. Join us to be part of our awesome journey.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Candidate should be a team player
- Candidate should be able to manage and take ownership of the assigned project.
- Candidate should have strong communication skills to manage clients.
- Solid skills in logical troubleshooting, communication, documentation, and problem resolution
- As a DevOps Engineer he will gather requirements for automation opportunities; develop and manage CI/CD process for different types of application and automate as many processes as possible
- Actively engage in CI/CD, Agile and DevOps process, participate regularly in planning and release
- Assist in establishing and enforcing standards that will improve the ease of automating the build process and the development environments
- Prioritize workload and resolve any technical issues/roadblocks
- Solid skills in logical troubleshooting, communication, documentation and problem resolution
- 6+ years of experience in DevOps and Automation.
- Hands on Experience implementing Full lifecycle DevOps automation including Configuration management, Build Automation, Release management, Deployment automation and Infrastructure management
- Strong knowledge of cloud environments like AWS and Azure.
- Experience implementing DevOps in Cloud environment (Azure / AWS)
- Experience with automated deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering tools (e.g. Jenkins/Azure DevOps/AWS Code Pipeline).
- Strong knowledge on infrastructure-as-a-code (Terraform, Cloud Formation, Azure ARM).
- Strong knowledge on Serverless deployments (Serverless/AWS SAM)
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure automation tools (Ansible).
- Strong knowledge of container-based environment (Docker/AWS ECS/Azure AKS).
- Strong Scripting experience like Python, Shell, PowerShell
- Exposure on automation tooling (Chef/Puppet).
- Strong Knowledge on version control tools (Git/Gitlab/Bit bucket/GitHub).
- Excellent cross boundary collaboration skills.
- DevOps Certification is a plus (AWS/Azure)