Covid-19 has paralysed the world and the companies that have relied on cloud have got an opportunity to be Anti-fragile. We believe in digital transformation that can provide strong stimuli to the Covid-19 hit, digitally paralysed businesses.
Axiom IO helps global businesses take a dynamic approach to digital transformation and cloud adoption. With a unique combination of industry knowledge and cross- platform expertise, we offer end-to-end solutions to adopt efficient and economical cloud models. We enable organizations to navigate the complexities of cloud adoption, and transition into smarter, agile and effective processes, and stay ahead in today’s world. We are a 100+ people company headquartered in California, US with biggest team in Hyderabad, India.
Our entire team works from home, wherever they are closer to family staying safe. Join us to be part of our awesome journey.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Delivering architecture design and implementations in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Focusing on one or more strategic customers to ensure a successful delivery of value.
- Providing overall technical architecture leadership and direction on project engagements.
- Adept at strategic planning with understanding how to identify business needs, problems, and risks.
- Leading and being deeply involved in the hands-on technical delivery of customer projects
- Driving solution architecture and best practices by:
- Contributing to Axiom IO internal tooling
- Producing white papers and best practices guides
- Mentoring other fellow Cloud Architects
- Producing public facing content such as blog posts and presentations
- Implementing PoC’s making use of innovative technology by evaluating trending technologies
- Enabling clients to visualise the possibilities of leveraging public cloud and the path to get there.
- Guides and influences customer stakeholders
- Constantly investigating and evaluating industry trends
- 7+ years of IT related experience with demonstrated in-depth knowledge, planning and strategic execution of architecture.
- 7+ years of AWS/Azure Cloud environment architecture design, development, implementation and maintenance.
- Proficiently worked on writing Terraform modules and Cloud Formation Templates to build the AWS resource with the paradigm of Infrastructure as a Code.
- Experience using RDS, AWS Elasticsearch service, AWS Elastic cache and Redis on EC2 as datastores.
- Worked “extensively” with AWS services like CloudFront, AWS Organization, SCP Policies, CloudTrail, DynamoDB, ECR, ECS, Parameter Store, SNS, SES, KMS, Code commit, Code build, and Code Pipeline.
- Experience with setting up infrastructure for multiple AWS Accounts under Organizational unit through continuous Delivery.
- Hands on experience with tools like AWS Code Build, Code Deploy, and Code Pipeline through Terraform automation or CloudFormation and Gitlab.
- Expertise in the development of standards, architectural governance, design patterns, and best practices.
- Google Suite, AZURE, AWS, SQL Server, Linux/CentOS, VDI, VMware, Gateway
- Knowledge of application deployment and data migration on AWS & Azure for different regions
- Experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, EBS, EMR, S3, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution, with an emphasis on best practice cloud security
- Experience in AWS Security Groups, VPC, Routing Tables, Subnets, EBS, Cloud Front, EC2, S3, IAM Roles and Policies, Cloud Watch, Lambda, SNS, SQS, SSL Certs, and Auto Scaling Groups
- Experience in Azure Security Groups, virtual Networking, Routing Tables, Subnets, CDN, Virtual Machines, Azure DevOps services & Azure Active directory
- Automating AWS tasks using AWS tools, cloud formation scripts, Python scripting is a must
- Very good understanding of Cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services