Key’s duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to troubleshoot issues in PowerShell scripts on PROD environment.
- Developing PowerShell scripts and unit test using pester framework.
- Creating/altering stored procedures and views as per customer requirements.
- Work on design and documentation.
- Stay up to the speed with latest technologies and industry trends. Healthy curiosity to evaluate, understand and utilize new technologies
- Proficiency with PowerShell, Python, or other scripting languages
- Experience with unit test framework Pester in PowerShell
- Hands-on experience with any programming language (C#, Java etc.)
- Hands-on experience with SQL scripts, Stored procedures, and creating views
- Hands-on experience working with GIT as source control and should understand the concepts around pull requests, branches, repositories.
- Hands-on experience with agile methodology and experience in using Jira and confluence
- Experience designing and supporting enterprise core services as well as cloud deployments of these services
- Knowledge of at least one other cloud platforms like Google, AWS, and Azure is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on one or more configuration management systems such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, or Puppet is an added advantage.