As a ServiceNow engineer, you are responsible for taking part in the test-driven development of software applications and projects involving integrations with ITSM. You are expected to adhere to design guidelines, and coding best practices. We at Axiom IO believe in delivering solutions which are optimized, highly scalable and secured to our customers. We are always ready to go an extra mile for customer’s experiences and build emotional loyalty allowing greater impact to overall sales and revenues. Our cloud first approach enables customers to choose a provider and not worry about the solution, which our engineer will take care of. We undertake projects which involve ServiceNow integration with public clouds and other third-party services, hence, you are expected to possess extensive knowledge and experience around this space.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gathering, Prioritizing and Managing Requirements.
- Writing and updating documentation and media content.
- ServiceNow platform configuration.
- Scripting and integrations.
- Creating/managing Flow Designer flows.
- Reporting and analytics.
- At least 3 years of experience on ServiceNow development.
- At least 3 years of experience in using integration Hub spokes Flow Designer.
- Good to have Azure, AWS.