As a PowerShell engineer, you are responsible for taking part in the test-driven development of software applications and projects. You are expected to adhere to design guidelines, and coding best practices. We at Axiom IO believe in delivering solutions which are optimized, highly scalable and secured to our customers. We are always ready to go an extra mile for customer’s experiences and build emotional loyalty allowing greater impact to overall sales and revenues.
We at Axiom IO believe that Automation is here to stay, hence, as an automation engineer, we expect you to possess knowledge and experience on Programming and Scripting languages to automate any requirement. Our cloud first approach enables customers to choose a provider and not worry about the solution, which our engineer will take care of. As a PowerShell engineer, you are expected to have cloud native driven solution approach in every project you undertake.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, test, debug, support, and enhance software as per product specifications.
- Maintain strong coding, compliance, and security standards.
- Drive complete ownership over every technical aspect of the product.
- Work efficiently with continuously evolving requirements.
- At least 3 years Automation experience.
- At least 3 years of Windows PowerShell scripting experience.
- At least 2 years Automation experience on Windows and Azure services.
- At least 2 years of hands-on with PowerShell Workflows development.
- At least 1 year of experience in developing PowerShell DSC resources.
- At least 1 year of experience with continuous integration tools.