As an O365 engineer, you are expected to possess very good skills and experience in implementation and administration of Azure, AD and Exchange environments. We undertake a look of projects which involve integration of O365 services on on-prem, public cloud and hybrid cloud environments, hence, we expect you to possess these skills.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administer, and manage a scalable enterprise-level O365 platform based on the business requirements.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Exchange Online, Exchange Online Protection, MS Teams, and other O365 services.
- Manage enterprise O365 platform and leverage your scripting skills to automate activities.
- Manage Office365 security as per CIS Benchmarks.
- At least 5 years’ experience in O365 implementations and support, Office 365 / Azure AD Services.
- At least 2 years of experience in managing the O365 platform.
- Created Exchange/O365 integrated architectures and migration approaches to facilitate project planning.
- Active Directory and Exchange / Office 365 (O365 architecture, design, and hands on deployment). OneDrive, Teams and SharePoint Online Expertise.
- Creating and Managing Exchange Hybrid Environments.
- Hands-on experience with Core AD and Exchange service integration and migrations.
- IAM integration with Azure AD which includes ADFS and Directory Synchronization.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting or Python or other automation scripts, Office365 suite services, Intune configuration, Cloud Identity Management, Azure AD Connect, MS Teams, Conditional Access Management, and Level 3 escalation support.