As a full stack engineer, you are responsible for taking part in the test-driven development of software applications and projects. You are expected to adhere to design guidelines, and coding best practices. We at Axiom IO believe in delivering solutions which are optimized, highly scalable and secured to our customers. We are always ready to go an extra mile for customer’s experiences and build emotional loyalty allowing greater impact to overall sales and revenues.
Our cloud first approach enables customers to choose a provider and not worry about the solution, which our engineer will take care of. As a Full Stack engineer, you are expected to have cloud native driven solution approach in every project you undertake.
What You Will Do
- Develop, test, debug, support, and enhance software as per product specifications.
- Participate in Product design discussions and decisions.
- Maintain strong coding, compliance, and security standards.
- Drive complete ownership over every technical aspect of the product.
- Work efficiently with continuously evolving requirements.
- Take part in the agile scrum ceremonies and provide timely reports/updates to the key stakeholders.
- At least 5 years of Full stack development experience
- At least 2 years of MEAN stack experience
- At least 2 years of Cloud Native development experience
- At least 2 years Automation experience.