Covid-19 has paralyzed the world and the companies that have relied on cloud have got an opportunity to be Anti-fragile. We believe in digital transformation that can provide strong stimuli to the Covid-19 hit, digitally paralyzed businesses.
Axiom IO helps global businesses take a dynamic approach to digital transformation and cloud adoption. With a unique combination of industry knowledge and cross- platform expertise, we offer end-to-end solutions to adopt efficient and economical cloud models. We enable organizations to navigate the complexities of cloud adoption, and transition into smarter, agile and effective processes, and stay ahead in today’s world. We are a 100+ people company headquartered in California, US with biggest team in Hyderabad, India
Our entire team works from home, wherever they are closer to family staying safe. Join us to be part of our awesome journey.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will join a project delivery team and focus on adding hands-on technical expertise, ensuring outcomes meet the highest technical and agile standards.
- We expect our consultants to understand the client’s project aims and to offer professional and commercial insight to ensure client satisfaction as well as representing the commercial interests.
- We always expect our consultants to be very self-sufficient when engaged in smaller assignments representing the company by themselves, always ensuring customer satisfaction through high quality work and outstanding client care.
- You will act as the SME on Public Cloud and related technologies for the project delivery team. Strong experience in a multi-disciplined team is critical as is your ability to clearly communicate complex technology solutions.
- You will be responsible for defining tasks, scope and effort from user stories during user research sessions.
- You will be responsible for the production of high level and low-level design documents and other technical project related artefacts.
- You will be involved in the qualification and bid process for new opportunities providing relevant technical input into the process.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in IT Infrastructure engineering including at least 7 years supporting cloud-based infrastructure
- Hands on experience in AWS / Azure / GCP
- An in depth understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions and experienced in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models with a specific focus on AWS
- Extensive experience in conducting Cloud Readiness Assessments observing business and technical perspectives
- Experience in evaluating existing data center and digital strategies
- Experience in conducting cloud service maps, TCO analysis, security considerations as part of a wider Cloud Adoption Framework
- Experience with Bootstrap and/or Material Design
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB databases
- Experience developing web services using NodeJS, Apache or C#
- Experience in designing and developing mobile compatible web user interfaces
- Knowledge or experience with user interaction and visual design techniques
- Knowledge of Web coding standards, security standards, and multi-browser compatibilities.