As a DevOps engineer, you are responsible for taking part in the test-driven development of software applications and projects. You are expected to adhere to design guidelines, and coding best practices. We at Axiom IO believe in delivering solutions which are optimized, highly scalable and secured to our customers. We are always ready to go an extra mile for customer’s experiences and build emotional loyalty allowing greater impact to overall sales and revenues.
We at Axiom IO believe that Automation is here to stay, hence, as a DevOps engineer, we expect you to possess knowledge and experience on Programming and Scripting languages to automate any requirement. Our cloud first approach enables customers to choose a provider and not worry about the solution, which our engineer will take care of. As a DevOps engineer, you are expected to have cloud native driven solution approach in every project you undertake.
What You Will Do
- Lead through the full life cycle of DevOps projects: from requirements gathering through white-boarding, automation design, tool selection, system design, coding, delivery, support and enhancements.
- Work directly and collaboratively with engineering teams, architects to deliver CI/CD pipelines, automation solutions, performance tuning, optimization, availability/health monitoring and environment support.
- At least 3 years of experience on AWS & Azure Cloud.
- At least 3 years of Cloud Native DevOps experience
- At least 2 years of hands-on with Python or PowerShell
- At least 2 years of experience in Containerizing microservices applications
- At least 2 years of experience with CI/CD