As a Citrix Administrator, you are responsible for taking part implementation and administrative tasks around Citrix VDI. As part of managed services, you will be asked to manage and support our customers daily needs through a standard ticketing system. We expect you to go an extra mile in supporting and delivering services for our customers.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement VDI solutions on Azure, AWS, other cloud computing platforms using Citrix
- Writing and updating documentation and media content.
- Reporting and analytics.
- At least 4 years of experience.
- Administration/Managing the Hybrid Citrix Environment.
- Citrix Cloud Services, Citrix FAS .
- Working knowledge and experience of Azure MFA.
- Citrix Storefront, Session Host Citrix Appsense Environment Management.
- Working knowledge of FSLOGIX Citrix Appeases Policy Administration..
- Good Understanding of Citrix Storefront / Web interface, Profile Management, License Management.
- Working knowledge of published Apps Knowledge on Citrix PVS Support and maintain Citrix XenDesktop environment.
- Working knowledge on Cloud technologies (AWS and Azure) .
- Hands-on experience in Windows OS, Domain and GPOs ServiceNow development
- Good to have Azure WVD, AWS Workspaces.