As a Test Automation engineer, you are responsible for taking part in the test-driven development of software applications and projects. You are expected to adhere to design guidelines, and coding best practices. We at Axiom IO believe in delivering solutions which are optimized, highly scalable and secured to our customers. We are always ready to go an extra mile for customer’s experiences and build emotional loyalty allowing greater impact to overall sales and revenues.
We at Axiom IO believe that Automation is here to stay, hence, as an automation engineer, we expect you to possess knowledge and experience on Programming and Scripting languages to automate any requirement. Our cloud first approach enables customers to choose a provider and not worry about the solution, which our engineer will take care of. As an automation engineer, you are expected to have cloud native driven solution approach in every project you undertake.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Transform testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function using quality processes, tools, and methodologies significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity.
- Evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
- At least 5 years of experience in Automation Testing.
- Proven experience in, Java, Selenium, TestNG, Jenkins and other similar tools.
- Good analytical thinking and execution skills.
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in CI/CD implementation.
- Experienced in using code repo tools like Bitbucket /GIT and other similar tools.
- API Automation using Rest Assured added is an advantage.